16 Bellevue Street, Chatswood
Located in a peaceful and quiet tree-lined street with a private level front lawn, this full brick two storey family home sets on a 746sqm block enjoys prized North facing rear. Expansive living area and light-filled separate dining room open to timber deck with tranquil leafy outlook superb for entertaining. Versatile rumpus and two bedrooms downstairs are perfect as teenage retreat. Convenient location, just footsteps to Chatswood CBD and Macquarie Centre buses. Highly sought after Chatswood Public and High School catchment area.
– Ideal family home with level backyard and in-ground saltwater swimming pool
– Open plan gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop flows to wrap around balcony
– Versatile rumpus with two bedrooms as teenage retreat on lower ground level
– All bedrooms with built-in robes. Laundry with shower and WC. Alarm system
– Walk to Tennis World Chatswood, parks, reserves and Rail to River walk
– Footsteps to Chatswood CBD and Macquarie Centre buses
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.