3 Archer Street, Chatswood
Surprisingly quiet behind a high brick fence and electric gates, this beautifully renovated Victorian cottage enjoys level North-east facing lush manicured gardens with superb covered alfresco entertaining area. Open plan living and dining area flow to gourmet quality timber kitchen and sun-drenched family room. Excellent opportunity for an easy-care and ultra-convenient lifestyle. Conveniently located, just 700m walk to Westfield and Chatswood Chase shopping centres. Close to elite schools, trains and buses.
– Elegant formal lounge and dining with high ceilings and wide timber floorboards
– Timber kitchen with granite benchtop, quality European appliances and pantry
– Master ensuite, all bedrooms with built-ins. Large detached study/home office
– Stylishly renovated bathrooms. Main bathroom with bathtub and laundry
– Auto gate tandem carport. Separate workshop and storage room. Ducted air-con
– Willoughby Girls High, Chatswood Public and High School catchment area
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.