68 Dalrymple Avenue, Chatswood
This tightly held home nestles in a coveted setting that is prized for its quiet and leafy ambience and easy access to all Chatswood is renown for. Presenting well with the option to move in, it holds enormous potential for those looking to renovate, extend or remove and replace (STCA). It sits on a generous parcel of land with expansive under house storage areas and a single level floor plan. Dual living zones, a sunroom/study and four bedrooms provide excellent accommodation for the family. It rests within walking distance of the bus, rail and the Chatswood malls, plus access to selected schools, sitting nicely in the catchment for Chatswood High School and Chatswood Public School.
– Whisper quiet street setting, held by the family for 42 years
– Timber floors, high ceilings, lounge room with pot belly fireplace
– Formal dining, large family room, tidy gas kitchen, breakfast nook
– Four large bedrooms, private master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Sunroom or study, large leafy backyard, vast under house storage
– Single carport, perfect opportunity or family start in Chatswood
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.