10 Nicholson Street, Chatswood
Spread across a flexible two-storey layout, this private residence is designed to comfortably accommodate growing families, yet offers further potential to extend and add value (STCA). It's on a 582sqm block in the heart of Chatswood, footsteps away from Beauchamp Park, while a walk to Chatswood Chase, train/metro station and trendy eateries. Ideally positioned, this home is within the sought-after catchments for Chatswood Public and High Schools, as well as Willoughby Girls High School.
– Period details include ornate high ceilings, picture rails and French doors
– Formal lounge plus a family room flowing to the large entertaining balcony
– Low maintenance level backyard and gardens where children and pets can play
– Spacious open plan gas kitchen has breakfast bar and views of the backyard
– Versatile third bedroom/rumpus plus master retreat with shared study access
– Fully tiled main bathroom, sunroom, timber floors, garage, off-street parking
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.