8 Crick Street, Chatswood
An unrivalled opportunity for those looking to create a brand new sanctuary, this solid full brick home offers significant scope for a modern rebuild (STCA). It spans a level 556sqm parcel in one of East Chatswood's best avenues, a brief stroll from Beauchamp Park, Chatswood Chase, Westfield and city-bound buses, as well as train and metro stations. Catering for a family lifestyle, the property is also within the prized catchments of Roseville Public School, Willoughby Girls and Chatswood High School.
– A knockdown/rebuild project in an exceptional non conservation area (STCA)
– Designated living and dining zones are further enhanced by high ceilings
– Undercover entertaining terrace plus easycare gardens embracing the backyard
– Dine-in gas kitchen complete with granite benches and serene green vistas
– Four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, double lock-up garage and storage
– An outstanding proposition for a family, developer and savvy builder alike