141 Fullers Road, Chatswood
Tucked away on the quiet end of Fullers Road, this renovated solid double brick home sits peacefully on a wide fronted 696sqm level block. With high ceilings and floorboards throughout, this ready-made home has generous living and a multi-purpose enclosed verandah. Prized North facing and the level child-friendly backyard is surrounded by established greenery perfect for private entertaining. Just moments to Chatswood's CBD. Walk to Chatswood/Macquarie centre buses, Tennis World Chatswood, parks, reserves and Rail to Riverwalk.
– Non-conservation area, potential for further extension or rebuild (STCA)
– Well-maintained gas kitchen seamlessly flows to a dedicated dining area
– Stylishly renovated master ensuite. All bedrooms with built-in robes
– Studio or rumpus with bathroom and wet bar. Carport & off-street parking
– Convenient location, just footsteps to Chatswood/Macquarie centre buses
– Highly sought-after Chatswood Public and Chatswood High catchment area
Land size: 696sqm
Dimension: approx. 15.2m x 45.7m
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.