12 Tessa Street, Chatswood
Offered for the first time in 41 years, this cherished residence embraces a lovely blend of character charm, modern inclusions and beautiful views of its sprawling landscaped gardens. It also provides potential for further extensions, such a granny flat at the rear or a carport (STCA). Promising enviable lifestyle convenience, the property occupies a generous 926sqm parcel, just 600m walk to Chatswood Public and 800m to trains/metro and Chatswood High. Close to Chatswood CBD, shops, restaurants.
– Distinct lounge room opens towards a northeast facing patio at the front
– Entertainers' sunroom and alfresco deck plus vast private lawn and gardens
– Modern kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop/electric oven and plenty of cupboard space
– Accommodation of three bedrooms including one integrated with an ensuite
– Renovated main bathroom appointed with glass framed shower and sleek tiles
– High ceilings, timber floors, large attic storage plus basement workshop
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.