24 Park Avenue, Chatswood
Occupying a 588sqm sun soaked corner parcel, this character filled original property is the ideal candidate to reinvent into the stylish family home of your dreams. It's situated on the high side of a leafy street, enjoying lush green outlooks and views towards the striking Chatswood skyline. Under non-conservation area, it offers an excellent opportunity to add personal touches and transform into a superb contemporary home or knockdown and rebuild your dream home (STCA). Create a sensational lifestyle for the family, footsteps to Bartels Park, train/metro station, schools and Westfield/Chatswood Chase shopping centres.
– Within non-conservation area, scope to renovate/rebuild a modern home (STCA)
– Low maintenance level backyard provides plenty of space for children to play
– Original kitchen with electric cooktop extends to the adjoining dining room
– Full brick home with bright sunroom, air conditioning plus three bedrooms
– Oversized automated lock-up garage, tidy bathroom, plus laundry and w/c
– Only 350m to Chatswood Public/High schools, 1km to Chatswood train station