17 Kethel Road, Cheltenham
Evoking a classic sanctuary feel with tiered-flowing living spaces, established grounds to explore and a picturesque treetop aspect. This high-set and tastefully update brick home blends practical family living with privacy and seclusion.
Versatile interiors, comfortable master quarters and a sunlit, open-air front verandah on 845sqm. Peaceful surrounds, no yard to mow of any kind, natural running creek on a sought-after street, feels like you could be anywhere in the world, yet you are just a short stroll to Cheltenham Station and mere moments to Beecroft village.
– Separate living, dining and entertaining spaces throughout
– Immense alfresco area, boasting outdoor living and dining
– Centrally accessed master with ensuite and vaulted ceiling
– Ideally positioned, ground floor billiard/family room
– Car parking and turning bay (off street parking) for 2 more cars
– Flexible study options, vaulted ceilings, twin carport and lock up workshop
– School catchment for Cheltenham Girls’ High and Beecroft Primary
– Walk to Cheltenham Station, only minutes to shops, cafes, parks and M2
This property is available for private viewing and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.