122 McCarrs Creek Road, Church Point
Seamless contemporary lines, a crisp white aesthetic and perfect interplay of natural light creates a stunning effect in this flawless newly renovated home. This inviting and tranquil family sanctuary is sensationally positioned to enjoy absolute privacy, while delighting in integrated glass-wrapped living spaces allowing the magical panoramas to take centre stage. A well-conceived floorplan provides outstanding living spaces and superb outdoor areas, wonderful places to relax in the sunshine or enjoy time with family and friends.
– The house has been thoughtfully designed by Mark Hurcum of MHDP Architects
– Dual-level home includes 3 bedrooms, and fourth bedroom/study, intergenerational space, 3 bathrooms
– Airy open plan layout enjoys multiple alfresco and outdoor entertainment decks
– Sleek gas and Silestone kitchen with Ilve appliances, integrated fridge and dishwasher
– Master suite has a private outdoor space with views and built-in robes
– Chic tiles throughout
– Desirable secure garaging for 2 cars and off-street parking for 4+ vehicles
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.