181 McCarrs Creek Road, Church Point
Basking in tranquil leafy views from atop a north facing 740sqm, this sun filled home creates an indoor/outdoor sanctuary for families seeking flexibility, an abundance of light and space to grow. The freshly rejuvenated interiors provide an open living space plus multiple breakaway zones, while extending seamlessly onto a huge entertaining terrace. A stroll to local bus services, this home is located less than two kilometres to The Waterfront Café & General Store, and Church Point Wharf.
– Self-contained apartment with king sized bedroom and filtered water views
– Refreshed kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
– Resplendent top floor living area/home office with high cathedral ceilings
– Master retreat appointed with dual oriented ensuite leads to outdoor spa
– Double lock-up garage, new timber floors, landscaped gardens, fireplace
– Easy access to waterfront parks, quality schools and Mona Vale village shops
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.