181 McCarrs Creek Road, Church Point
Basking in tranquil leafy views from atop a north facing 740sqm, this sun filled home creates an indoor/outdoor sanctuary for families seeking flexibility, an abundance of light and space to grow. The freshly rejuvenated interiors provide an open living space plus multiple breakaway zones, while extending seamlessly onto a huge entertaining terrace. A stroll to local bus services, this home is located less than two kilometres to The Waterfront Café & General Store, and Church Point Wharf.
– Self-contained apartment with king sized bedroom and filtered water views
– Refreshed kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
– Resplendent top floor living area/home office with high cathedral ceilings
– Master retreat appointed with dual oriented ensuite leads to outdoor spa
– Double lock-up garage, new timber floors, landscaped gardens, fireplace
– Easy access to waterfront parks, quality schools and Mona Vale village shops