9 Cresting Avenue, Corrimal
Welcoming a sunny north to rear aspect, this updated family home sets a peaceful atmosphere with views of the escarpment and backing reserve. It features a large two storey layout, as well as a self-contained granny flat with scope for additional accommodation or potential rental returns of up to $300 per week. Spanning a 696sqm block, the property is a walk from Corrimal and Tarrawanna Public Schools plus village shops and eateries, while also handy to Bellambi Beach and Wollongong CBD.
– Upper level sitting and living rooms plus defined rumpus on the ground floor
– Spacious undercover entertaining deck placed amidst lush treetop surrounds
– Upper level main kitchen appointed with stainless gas stove and dishwasher
– Three bedrooms, polished floorboards plus single garage and workshop/storage
– Granny flat with one bedroom, one bathroom, modern kitchen, air conditioning
– Represents exciting prospects for keen investors and growing families alike
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.