10A Ellalong Road, Cremorne
A testament to tranquility, this stunning contemporary residence is set back from the street and commands gorgeous leafy district views across Primrose Park towards Cammeray. Warm and homely interiors span two levels and capture the lush display of greenery from almost every room, creating a wonderfully peaceful living experience for the entire family. Cleverly appointed windows throughout maximise the outlook while also flooding the home with welcome natural light. Set in a premier pocket of Cremorne, the property is placed a short walk to city buses and popular Primrose Park, while close to the lifestyle conveniences of quality schools, Cremorne village shops, cafés and restaurants.
– Welcoming interiors step down to a spacious integrated living and dining haven
– Grand picture windows ensure a beautiful view from the comfort of the couch
– Bi-fold doors provide optimal flow to a large covered deck ideal for entertaining
– Well presented manicured gardens and a lush level lawn area for children to play
– Sleek stone island kitchen features breakfast bar and quality Bosch gas appliances
– Three bedrooms all have ensuite access and built-ins, master has outdoor flow
– Additional alfresco area off master provides a lovely retreat for parents to relax
– Versatile media room/rumpus, handy upstairs study nook plus guest powder room
– Ducted air conditioning, timber floors, double garage offers level internal access
– Ready to enjoy now, moments to Balmoral Beach and major roads to the Sydney CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by attending the scheduled open homes. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.