24 Parraween Street, Cremorne
Designed as a low maintenance option for professionals, young families or downsizers, this north to rear home showcases early 20th century architecture transformed into an urban lifestyle retreat. The flowing layout reveals bright interiors showcasing ultra-modern fittings, while opening onto a sun drenched deck, level lawn and vegetable garden immersed in a private leafy setting.
Selected heritage details have been retained to exude charm and reflect the ornate craftsmanship of its era, yet fuse seamlessly with the contemporary design thoughtfully appointed for a modern lifestyle. Just footsteps to the heart of Cremorne, this exquisite home is a stroll to village shops, cafés and restaurants, local and city bus services, while close to schools, parks and the harbour.
– Full brick interiors bathed in an abundance of natural light from skylight and sliding glass door
– Low maintenance outdoor entertaining area at rear plus beautiful front porch courtyard
– Formerly approved DA plans available to convert the property to a three bedroom plus study home
– Designated living zone separated from bedrooms for an enhanced sense of peace and privacy
– Streamlined kitchen well equipped with an induction cooktop plus ample storage and bench space
– Light filled master bedroom showcases decorative fireplace and bespoke floating wardrobe
– Both bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans, bedroom two offers built-in wardrobe
– Modern stone finished bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and combined bath and shower
– Additional highlights include air conditioning, hardwood timber floorboards
– Parking permit available for two cars on application plus a lock-up garden shed for storage
– Ideal walk-to-everywhere location within minutes of supermarkets, amenities and leisure facilities
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.