29 Boyle Street, Cremorne
Contemporary functionality cohesively blends with graceful period detailing to create a timeless family Federation residence. The home exudes a peaceful and relaxed ambiance with a spacious north facing garden offering room for kids to play as well as alfresco living and dining. The home has a welcoming presence with a lovely balcony across the attractive double fronted façade.
The property matches its laidback ambiance with wonderful lifestyle convenience in the heart of harbourside Cremorne. Enjoy a coffee or bite to eat at the community cafés on Spofforth Street or stroll to one of the many scenic parklands that surround you. City ferries and buses make commuting a breeze, along with elite schools a stroll away. Enjoy an easy walk to Mosman Rowers Club, Maccallum Seawater Pool and Cremorne Point reserve. It is a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood with easy unrestricted parking.
– Beautifully appointed kitchen is immaculately renovated
– Spacious master retreat captures district views of the bridge, eastern suburbs and water glimpses
– Dedicated study with custom cabinetry overlooks the garden, ample additional outdoor storage
– Incredibly peaceful backyard is encircled by serene greenery and designed for alfresco entertaining
– Well-proportioned bedrooms, all equipped with ceiling fans and planation shutters
– Functional gas fire place situated in the lounge room as well as outdoor heating
– Perfectly situated to enjoy harbourside walks and the convenience of the ferry
– Enticing potential to add value with room to expand further upstairs STCA
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.