67 Reynolds Street, Cremorne
Delivering Hamptons style luxury with an abundance of timeless elegance and warmth, this inviting family sanctuary provides supreme peace, convenience and a wonderful sense of seclusion. A stunning open plan kitchen and living space with soaring 3.1m ceilings forms the heart of the home, where you can watch the children play in the private landscaped gardens and 10 metre swimming pool. Glass bi-fold doors create a seamless transition from the interiors to the resort style entertaining terrace with an in-built barbecue.
Located within moments of Cremorne village shops, transport, restaurants and Hayden Orpheum Cinema, while being close to elite schools, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Balmoral Beach and offering rapid access to the CBD.
– Charming provincial style kitchen features double butler sinks and a 6-burner Ilve gas stove
– Additional living room includes a marble fireplace while the home office features custom cabinetry
– Highly versatile design with a selection of multi-purpose living areas for both parents and children
– Four well-proportioned bedrooms includes a king sized master suite with a sunlit north facing balcony and ensuite
– Warm sun kissed palette of neutral hues blends harmoniously with the beautiful garden outlooks
– The stylish full main bathroom on the upper level incorporates a separate freestanding bathtub
– Plantation shutters, stained glass detailing, ornate details plus an abundance of natural light
– Includes a double lock-up garage, security alarm, plenty of storage, central vacuum system, well equipped laundry and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Idyllic family location within easy reach of local amenities and offers rapid access to the CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.