68 Sutherland Street, Cremorne
Offered for the first time in 55 years, this tightly-held c1914 Federation home provides a vast amount of space for development, renovation or extension (STCA) on 470sqm of level north to rear land. The light filled interiors reveal well-kept heritage architecture, while flowing over a versatile layout to a mid-century extension.
Opening onto a sunlit terrace to the rear, an oversized double lock-up garage provides access via Grasmere Lane. Located in a highly sought-after area of the Lower North Shore, this home is a rare find due to its position, size and potential. Enjoy easy walking access to village shops, cafés, sought after schools and general amenities in Neutral Bay and Cremorne, while the city is a short trip via bus or car.
– Exciting opportunity to design your dream home (STCA) in a thriving cosmopolitan area
– Well maintained interiors offer potential to occupy or lease while DA plans are processed
– Multiple spacious living zones accommodate growing, extended or large families effortlessly
– Modern kitchen offers granite finished benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Three generously proportioned bedrooms plus rumpus/fourth bedroom, one with built-in wardrobes
– Two immaculately kept bathrooms situated conveniently on either end of the home
– Concealed timber floorboards and high ornate ceilings reflect its Federation heritage
– Plantation shutters and gas bayonets
– Located close to Primrose Park and Brightmore Reserve on Middle Harbour
– Positioned within proximity of a selection of quality public and private schools