11 Benelong Road, Cremorne
Secluded behind a lush mature garden frontage, this exquisite residence promises practical family living enhanced by wonderful connection to a stunning lush entertainers' oasis. The original c1920s home was masterfully transformed in 2010 by leading architect Welsh + Major, resulting in a high-end renovation that has stood the test of time.
This home is the ultimate entertainer with its seamless indoor-outdoor floor you can picture yourself hosting friends and family all year round in the beautiful gardens with custom seating, firepit and integrated barbeque. The property is set in a lovely community friendly neighbourhood, walking distance to bus transport to the CBD, Primrose waterside park, village shops, chic cafés and dining.
– Clerestory windows and floor-to-ceiling bi folds maximise all day natural light and air flow
– Integrated living zone reveals a statement two-way wood burning fireplace
– Beautiful gardens also include electric gate to laneway and additional storage
– Temperature controlled wine cellar, elegant kitchen has Gaggenau appliances
– Built-ins to all bedrooms, master includes balcony, deluxe bathrooms throughout
– Study nook, abundant storage throughout the home, air conditioning, timber floors, carport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.