111 Ernest Street, Crows Nest
A standout amidst Crows Nest's collection of historical homes, this c1910 home has been extensively renovated in recent years to deliver a sleek modern sanctuary that retains its wonderful sense of old world charm. Beyond the character façade, upon stepping inside you are greeted with a distinctive period entrance hall, with original hardwood floors and high ceilings giving the interiors a superb sense of sophistication and space.
Thoughtful contemporary finishes are evident across both levels, with a clever placement of skylights delivering a bright and airy feel throughout the home as well as an abundance of storage. Situated in one of the area's most popular streets, the property is a walk to city buses, desirable schools, parks and a vibrant village centre full of boutique shops, trendy bars, cafés and dining options.
– Enclosed front courtyard welcomes with a lovely garden and charming front porch entrance
– Inviting interiors exude quality and are blessed with a wonderfully homely atmosphere
– Charming central family room with ornate fireplace, sunlit kitchen/dining area to the rear
– Ideal wall-to-wall bi-fold doors reveal a paved alfresco area and beautiful easy-care garden
– Tranquil setting for children and pets to play or for enjoying afternoon barbecues with friends
– Stylish stone finished kitchen is complete with integrated dishwasher and gas appliances
– Three generous bedrooms, master opens to Juliet balcony, versatile study or fourth bedroom
– Elegant master ensuite, fully tiled main bathroom appointed with shower and freestanding tub
– Ducted air conditioning, attic storage, rear lane access to new double carport with electric gate
– Enjoy easy access to the Sydney's CBD, eastern suburbs & northern beaches
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.