3 Canberra Crescent, East Lindfield
Commanding a spectacular presence on the high side of the street with stunning district views, this exquisite brand new residence sets a benchmark in contemporary living. Set on 1011.2sqm of resort-style grounds with an impressive 33m street frontage to maximise its sweeping north easterly district views, it combines striking architectural flair with bespoke design to offer the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary for growing or multi-generational families. Beyond its striking façade and white sandstone footpath, guests are welcomed to a home tailored for entertaining on a truly grand scale.
Framed by an all-weather entertaining deck, outdoor kitchen and gas-heated swimming pool with wet-edge lounging and water feature, the vast 516sqm of internals provide every conceivable luxury with highlights including the honed Italian marble bathrooms, 6 hotel-inspired bedrooms, three with ensuites, formal lounge with feature gas fireplace, tallowwood flooring and designer Italian lighting. Predominantly full brick construction and wrapped by easy-care gardens and child-friendly level lawns, its premier setting is a leisurely stroll to popular Lindfield East Public School, village shops and transport.
– Wide entry flowing to a vast open plan living area forming the hub of the home
– State-of-the-art CaesarStone gas kitchen equipped with premium appliances
– Butler's pantry, breakfast island, mirrored splashback and double Siemens ovens
– Wraparound bi-folds opening to the all-weather deck and resort-style gardens
– Outdoor gas kitchen with Beefeater Signature barbecue and bar fridge
– Gas-heated saltwater pool with water feature framed by child-friendly level lawns
– Six beautifully appointed and wonderfully oversized bedrooms, three with ensuites
– Home office, upper-level rumpus with balcony and lounge with feature gas fireplace
– Lavish master suite bathed in district vistas fitted with a custom dressing room
– Master ensuite with Italian honed marble, his/her rain showers and double vanity
– Tallowwood flooring, double-glazed windows and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Elevated district vistas, leisurely stroll to Lindfield East Public School, village shops and buses