35 Robinson Street, East Lindfield
A pedigree and provenance like no other, designed by modernist architects Oser, Fombertaux & Associates, completed in 1969 and offered for only the second time. Lovingly and respectfully restored and renovated by the current owner, whose step-father was Brian Pettit of the renowned Pettit & Sevitt architectural partnership.
Perfect for devotees of the iconic “Sydney School” style and for those desiring a family home that relates to the natural Australian landscape through sweeping ridgeline views across Garigal National Park. Nestled on an 879sqm approx. parcel of land with a sunny north aspect.
– Showcasing the unique Australian take on mid-century modern architecture
– Expansive glass and continuous-line raked ceilings blur indoors and out
– Beautifully appointed lounge with “floating” ambience in a leafy setting
– Open plan dining area flows on two sides to the outdoor entertaining areas
– Sleek contemporary stone kitchen, butlers' pantry/laundry, pass to deck
– Stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, two ovens, microwave, dishwasher
– Separate family room ideal as a living area or study hub for kids or teens
– Four bedrooms, versatile layout with option for a private parents' retreat
– Two uber-cool bathrooms, heated towel rails, bath and heated floor to main
– Effortless outdoor entertaining on the elevated deck and paved courtyard
– Adventure garden for kids, level lawn, viewing platform for breezy relaxation
– Double garage, internal access, fab 600 bottle wine cellar, abundant storage
– Zoned ducted reverse air con, instant gas hot water, auto garden irrigation
– In Lindfield East Public and Killara High Schools zones, stroll to local shops
– Walk to bus for Lindfield rail and shops, and local express bus to the City
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.