11 Ailsa Close, East Lindfield
Nestled on 1,024sqm of land and presenting breathtaking views across Middle Harbour and Garigal National Park, this outstanding family home enjoys a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac setting with north to rear sunshine.
Modern and immaculately maintained with a family-sized kitchen centrally positioned in the heart of the home.
All living spaces relating to the spectacular terraces and balconies. Living and bedrooms placed across three light-filled levels. Clever self-contained accommodation with its own entry, makes it ideal for young adults, in-laws or house guests.
Set in Lindfield East Public School and Killara High School zones. Stroll to buses for rail 650m.
– Living, dining and family room drinking in the view and flowing to outdoor entertaining
– High quality open plan kitchen, generous pantries, stone benchtops, breakfast bar
– Extra wide gas cooktop, electric oven, Miele dishwasher and a Qasair ducted range hood
– Five light and spacious bedrooms, built in robes, master with balcony, view and en suite
– Three modern bathrooms, heated towel rails, two powder rooms, internal laundry
– Self-contained accommodation with kitchenette, bathroom and access to garden, chair lift
– Entertain in comfort, sandstone terrace with retractable awning, shaded garden patio
– Home office, abundant storage throughout, manicured irrigated garden, level lawn
– Double lock up garage, internal access, zoned ducted reverse air con, gaspoints
– Level entry from the street