9 Badarene Place, East Lindfield
Elevated from the street in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying tranquil district views, this well-presented family home showcases spacious comfort and natural light. Versatile interiors, with generous formal lounge and dining room, will happily adapt to modern lifestyles and your own decor.
The fabulous entertaining terrace adjoins a sun-kissed plunge pool that promises endless summer fun. Easy care garden focusing on flowering trees and shrubs for visual appeal.
Nestled in a location renowned for excellent school catchments, it’s short walk to Lindfield East Public School and a short bus ride to Killara High School.
– Sunshine and cooling valley breezes across the generous entertaining terrace
– Formal lounge and dining with in/out flow through French doors to the terrace
– Family room integrated with the open plan kitchen, perfect for casual meals
– Timber kitchen with step in pantry, two electric ovens and a Miele dishwasher
– Bedrooms with built in robes, “drop down” Murphy bed for adaptable space, study
– Spacious and peaceful master bedroom with built in robes and en suite bathroom
– Spotlessly presented bathrooms, main with bath, third bath proximate to pool
– Sparkling saltwater pool with new filter and chlorinator
– Double lock up garage with turning bay, workshop, garden shed
– Wine cellar/tasting room with fridge and dehumidifier, reverse cycle air con
– Walk to Lindfield East Public School and buses for rail and Chatswood
– Walk to 207 City bus, great local shops, café and playground