70 Robinson Street, East Lindfield
Be the first to live in this spectacular masterpiece of contemporary design showcasing panoramic national park views and delivering modernist architectural wow-factor across a 1087.6sqm layout. The impressive open entry sets a high standard for finely crafted finishes and creative interior accents that feature across four magnificent levels. Large windows, indoor to outdoor flow and generous balconies and terraces allow the view to take the starring role while you live and entertain.
The fully fitted home theatre puts a complete cinema experience at your fingertips while the sparkling infinity pool and adjacent barbecue terrace provide all seasons hosting and relaxation.
– Set on 1087.6sqm of land in Lindfield East Public and Killara High catchments
– Beamed lounge with stone feature wall, gas fireplace, grand dining space
– Home theatre, raked seating, 4K projector, 120″ 16:9 screen, built in speakers
– Bespoke kitchen, dining bar and island, stone benchtops, walk in pantry
– Miele: two ovens, gas cooktop, m'wave, steam oven, dishwasher, rangehood
– Five bedrooms with ensuites and built-in robes, ideal guest and in-law suites
– Master: deluxe walk-in robe and stunning ensuite with sculptural bath/basins
– Engineered oak floors, rich carpet, motorised blinds, open tread staircase
– Five bathrooms matching bedrooms, two powder rooms, internal laundry
– Alfresco entertaining, full BBQ kitchen, charming wine cellar, wine fridges
– Saltwater infinity pool, plumbed for heating, easy-care irrigated garden
– Double lock up garage, auto remote gate and door, internal access
– Three ducted air con systems, smart phone CCTV + alarm + intercom
– Walk to Lindfield East Public School and buses for rail and Chatswood 700m
– Walk to 207 City bus, great local shops and café, playground 800m approx.