56 Owen Street, East Lindfield
Contact Agent for Private Appointment
Beyond its lovely garden frontage, this superb character home awaits, delivering grand proportions and effortless charm destined to appeal to a growing family. Originally built c1922, the immaculate interiors deliver a blend of timeless details and clever modern touches, enhanced by ideal connection with a stunning outdoor oasis basking in northerly light. The property is set in a premier street, a walk to city and station bound buses, schools and local shops.
– Spacious open living zone has bi folds and wet bar with café style windows
– Covered entertaining retreat complete with heat strips and a fixed barbecue
– Magnificent level lawn, rear northerly gardens, solar heated salt water pool
– Stone top gas kitchen, luxe master bedroom ensuite with underfloor heating
– Formal lounge and large home office open to gorgeous porch via French doors
– Air conditioning, stained glass windows, garden irrigation, tandem garage
– Within Lindfield East Public & Killara High school catchments
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.