112 Tryon Road, East Lindfield
Taking full advantage of spectacular valley to ridgeline views across Garigal National Park, this tranquil family home offers multiple living areas with easy in/out flow to outdoor entertaining areas. Predominantly full brick construction with vast windows that capture the light and the leafy outlook.
Well-maintained and updated for modern living. Perfect for blended or multi-generation families, featuring generous self-contained accommodation with a separate entry. In Killara High School catchment, with footsteps to popular Lindfield East Public School, short stroll to bus for rail, City Express bus and local shopping at East Lindfield Garden Village or Lindfield itself.
– All rooms relating to peaceful bushland or garden views
– Living and dining opening to the terrace and covered outdoor entertaining
– Modern kitchen, ceramic cooktop, oven, dishwasher, plenty of storage
– Downstairs rumpus/home office accessing another deck area and native gardens
– Five bedrooms with built in robes, four set together ideal for youngsters
– Self-contained upstairs: bedroom, ensuite, living/dining, meal prep, balcony
– Three beautifully presented bathrooms, internal laundry, abundant storage
– Lushly planted landscaped gardens blending effortlessly with bushland
– Four outdoor entertaining areas for peaceful relaxation and easy barbecues
– Double garage, auto door, internal access, split reverse air con, ceiling fans
– Solar/electric thermo-controlled ventilation fans, workshop area
– Rail and City buses at Crana Avenue hub 400m next to shops