38 Clanwilliam Street, Eastwood
With a bus to station at the front door, vast district views to the rear, approximately 700m walk to Eastwood Public and a 26 meter frontage, this full brick home on 1,144sqm of land offers a rare range of possibilities. Extend, add a granny flat, build your dream home or a duplex STCA or just enjoy the flexible 3 bedroom home as is. Positioned in a Blue-chip locale with large, lush rolling lawns and backing a large reserve there is ample space for the kids to roam and enjoy. Perfect for year-round entertaining and watching the fireworks in the distance on New Years Eve.
– Develop, extend, rebuild or add personal touches STCA
– Full brick character home, ready to move in as is
– High ceilings, glass bifold doors and chic new bathroom
– Resort-style master with sit in retreat area, glass doors
– Gas kitchen to views with eat in meals area
– Immense under house storage, backing council reserve
– Bus to Eastwood and Auburn station at the door
– Catchments for Eastwood Public, Marsden High & Riverside Girls
– Easy walk to Eastwood Station, cafes, restaurants and shops
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information