26 York Street, Epping
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed through AuctionNow. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
**Properties are for sale individually or combined** 1,100sqm of level land with a street frontage of 16.4m to York street provides immense scope to develop, enhance the existing dwelling or build a dream home (STCA) in a quiet child-friendly street while enjoying potential rental returns from the existing property. It is a short stroll to Epping Public School, shops and station.
– Opportunity to buy 26A York Street with 26 York Street
-Two level brick and shingle building divided into four
– Upper level apartment 1 with one light filled bedroom
– Upper level apartment 2 with two bedrooms and balcony
– Ground level apartment 3 with two bedrooms and study nook
– Ground level suite 4 has three bedrooms with built-ins
– All self-contained with own kitchen and full bathrooms
– Each apartments feature own private combined living/dining
– Opportunity to further capitalise in a sought-after area
– Cheltenham Girls and Epping Boys High