82 Ray Road, Epping
Nestled among the trees, this charming and private full brick family residence resides on an expansive 1,303sqm parcel and offers exciting scope for multiple future development options (STCA). Enjoying a northerly aspect to the rear, this surprisingly tranquil hideaway boasts multiple living and entertaining spaces across a highly versatile layout. Level separate entry to the optional self-contained accommodation and storage. Catchments for Epping Heights Public and Epping Boys High as well as Cheltenham Girls and Carlingford High. Bus to Epping/Macquarie/Parramatta/ walk to Epping Station cafes and shops.
– Formal lounge with open fireplace plus choice of dining/casual living zones
– Country style kitchen with Miele cooktop leads to spacious covered entertaining
– Extensive sprawling level lawn, provides ample space for pool and granny flat (STCA)
– Four bedrooms, two with ensuites, master with walk-in, generous main bathroom
– Self-contained accommodation downstairs ideal for in-laws, teens or guests
– Parking for four cars and caravan/boat, with industrial size garage and mechanics' pit
– Catchments for Epping Heights Public and Epping Boys High as well as Cheltenham Girls and Carlingford High
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information