17 Burgess Avenue, Figtree
Gracing a family friendly pocket in one of the Illawarra's most desirable suburbs, this brick home is set to captivate a growing family after a convenient lifestyle. Set on generous 632sqm block, the home is located within ease to local Public & Private Schools, Figtree shopping centre, transport and easy access to M1. Additionally, the block provides exciting future opportunities, with potential to create a granny flat and/or Swimming pool (Subject to DA Approval), while still allowing plenty of scope to update to your own style.
– Four well-sized size bedrooms, Three of the four which have built-in wardrobes.
– Upstairs bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Central air conditioning in the bedrooms and upstairs Lounge area
– An open plan tidy kitchen, dining and living area with front courtyard views
– Sundrenched large backyard with Pergola/BBQ entertaining area
– An under-house workspace or teenage retreat with single Carport
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.