27 Pound Avenue, Frenchs Forest
Deceased Estate. A blank canvas awaits transformation on 696sqm parcel in top lifestyle pocket.
For contract download, please refer to the following link:
First time offered since 1971. An unbelievable opportunity for the astute family or keen developer, this traditional brick veneer home reveals endless potential for a complete transformation. With interiors requiring major cosmetic renovation and presented in original condition, with solid flooring, stud framing and exterior brickwork, it provides the ideal chance to renovate with fresh contemporary enhancements, add a second level and reimagine the lower space, or rebuild into a dream oasis (STCA). The property is currently spread across a 696sqm parcel in a beautifully peaceful pocket, less than a 750 metre walk from the amenities at Glenrose Shopping Village and Glen Street Theatre.
– Separate lounge room extends into a dining area and non-functional kitchen
– Overgrown garden patiently awaits professional landscaping and maintenance
– Fantastic scope to extend upwards into a second storey for additional space
– The ultimate blank canvas for those seeking a project or chance to add value
– Bus stop outside the gate
– Walk to Mimosa Public School, Davidson High School and child care centres
– Minutes to Forestway Shopping Centre, Northern Beaches Hospital and beaches