10 Megan Road, Galston
Engineered by the renowned Harry Partridge and designed by Andrea Simpson of Simpson Wilson Architects, the five acre 'Nangami' celebrates an inspiring lifestyle of wellness through sustainable practices and resort style facilities amidst glorious natural surrounds. It presents a character filled home, yoga studio, large pool, games room with tennis court and a self supplying garden. Lovingly maintained by the owner, this unique residence is central to Hornsby and freeways bound for Sydney CBD.
– Bright and airy family home with a choice of living and entertaining areas
– Timber gas kitchen, three bedrooms, high ceilings, double garage and workshop
– Unique straw bale walls, solar panels and quality recycled timbers throughout
– Permaculture styled vegetable garden, landscape based on Fibonacci sequence
– Ample harvested water for 20 years and counting plus available Sydney water
– Lush gardens, natural pool and ponds provide cooling barrier
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.