42 Hyde Avenue, Glenhaven
Enjoy the relaxed feeling of this superbly designed single level home and take comfort that you’ll not only be saving yourself $$$ but also living a sustainable, environmentally friendly lifestyle. A property that took three years of extensive research and planning, was built by award winning Jen-Vue Homes and is lucky enough to enjoy a super convenient location. You will love the level 1145sqm block of land with a northerly rear aspect, it’s beautiful outdoor spaces, it’s relaxed tranquillity and its only minutes to Glenhaven Shops, Glenhaven Public School and transport.
This is one remarkable & unique home; it’s effortless transition from one living space to another allows a sense of relaxed harmony; from a beautifully appointed kitchen to its high pitched ceilings and full height windows to outside where the cool travertine tiles escort you to the vast alfresco dining options with the remote Vergola roofing system, surrounded by lush gardens, fruit trees and plenty of greenery it can be your own private sanctuary and a secure place for the family to enjoy.
Then you have all the extra features that you may not notice. Extensive Solar panels to reduce electricity costs, the solar hot water tubing system and the double glazed north facing roof windows. The high-level thermal properties built within the walls or the natural ventilation paths intended to keep air flowing throughout the home. A property designed for a sustainable, environmentally friendly and healthy lifestyle and one that you’ll feel comfortable in for many years to come.
– Private 1145sqm level land with north to rear aspect
– Multiple living areas with high-pitched ceilings, full height windows
– Heated flooring throughout all tiled areas, double glazed North Rear Windows
– Double sided combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Four generous bedrooms and two large well-appointed bathrooms.
– Alfresco dining with Vergola roofing system
– Landscaped gardens with watering system.
– Double garage plus plenty of secure off street parking & side access.
– Solar Panels, Solar Tubing Hot Water System, 2 x water tanks
– Short walk to local shops, Glenhaven Public School and transport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.