9 Hyde Avenue, Glenhaven
Call Karen D'Angola on 0438 974 253 to arrange a private inspection
Perched on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac, this expansive home represents a wonderful opportunity for those wanting to capture a large Glenhaven family home, within easy access to transport, great schools and local shops. Offered for the very first time, it's in immaculate condition and has been thoroughly enjoyed by this extended family. The larger living areas include a rumpus with high raked ceilings, there are 5 oversized bedrooms and a sunny rear yard.
– High position, quiet cul-de-sac, 900m2 block
– Five large bedrooms, master with walk in robe and en-suite
– Oversized living areas, Tassie Oak kitchen, large home office
– Bush outlook to the front, sunny rear yard, walking tracks nearby.
– Hardwood Timber Flooring, ducted air conditioning, insulated walls & ceiling
– Large 2 car garage, alarm, 6.6kw solar panels, manicured gardens
– Close to local shops, 600mtr walk to local buses
– Zoned for Glenhaven Public and Castle Hill High
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.