3 Luss Court, Glenhaven
Delivering holiday living year-round, this hidden sanctuary will surprise, delight and impress families looking for a private oasis. Peacefully nestled on 1550sqm and brimming with lifestyle, the property has the added convenience of being just moments to Castle Hill.
Tucked away at the end of a paved driveway, the residence opens up to a stunning entry with beautiful chandelier and natural light streaming through the towering arched front window. Its multi-zoned layout includes formal and casual living, including a sunken lounge. Exuding a resort style feel, the stylish interiors include plantation shutters and stone stack feature walls.
It effortlessly flows out to the exquisite tropical rear gardens, providing space to entertain, relax and play. Among its enviable inclusions is the salt magnesium swimming pool, with built-in spa and an award-winning waterfall cascading from a gazebo roof. A six-seater hot tub and sauna is located in a separate cabana. Dine on the alfresco terrace or watch television outdoors around the fire pit. The pool house includes a built-in bar, games area and bathroom. Youngsters will love the cubby house and sandpit.
If you prefer to stay indoors, the home theatre room has been designed to replicate a real cinematic experience. Fitted with a 3D projector and screen, this bonus entertainment space also includes LED twinkle ceiling, hand-crafted hardwood detailing and back-lit movie posters.
On the upper level of the home are five beautifully appointed and spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The master retreat includes its own library, balcony access, bespoke wardrobe plus a luxe fully tiled & heated full bathroom. The main bathroom also located on the upper floor is a luxurious haven complete with soaker bath, heated flooring and bespoke finishes. In addition, there is a large light filled home office located just off the front entry.
Located 7-minutes to both Showground and Castle Hill Metro Stations, this remarkable haven provides the perfect urban escape. Just 35-minutes to the Sydney CBD, it offers the best of Hills living.
– Luxury residence in a cul-de-sac setting, surrounded by quality homes
– Well-considered and versatile floorplan, fifth bedroom with own access
– Generous granite-topped kitchen features central island and breakfast bar
– Quality stainless steel appliances include gas cooktop/teppanyaki grill
– Ducted air-conditioning, multiple gas fireplace, combustion fire
– Large gym/workshop, upper rear balcony, sandstone sundeck
– 12m swimming pool is both gas and solar heated and includes swim jets
– Landscaped gardens include an array of fruit trees including cherries, plums and apples
– Excellent storage throughout includes ladder to attic
– Double auto garage features epoxy flooring and easy internal access
– Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Primary and Castle Hill High School
– Easy access to Oakhill College, The Hills Grammar School and Marian College