24 Park Avenue, Gordon
Contact Agent for Private Appointment
Beautifully maintained with endless future potential to sympathetically restore this c1892 character home positioned on a rare and generous landholding. Spread across a 2,004sqm north to rear parcel with a grand 33 metre frontage. 'Corra Lynn' is ideal for an astute buyer looking to renovate and enjoy, convert for potential commercial use or subdivide (STCA). The home is conveniently positioned only 400 metres from Gordon Station, local village cafés and Gordon Shopping Centre, with a short walk to Gordon East Public School as well as being zoned for Killara High School.
– Range of living and gathering spaces enjoy private outlooks and natural light
– Entertainers' deck overlooks the tranquil gardens and colourful blooms beyond
– Traditional kitchen including a gas stove and plenty of pantry room
– Four quiet bedrooms with master adjoining ensuite, option for home office
– Suits a family, renovator, professional looking to blend business/residential
– Easy access to transport linking through to highly regarded private schools
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.