30 Taylor Street, Gordon
Contact Agent for Private Appointment
Paying tribute to the timeless beauty of Spanish architecture, this striking home completed in 2017 showcases a harmonious fusion of traditional finishes and luxury modern inclusions on a 1,416sqm parcel of land. The white full brick interiors form a flowing layout with multiple living zones and bedrooms connected through a central atrium. Immersed in a bushland backdrop, this home is set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Gordon Station and close to highly regarded public/private schools.
– Open kitchen features Barazza gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and island bench
– Separate studio for use as potential teenagers' retreat, home office or gym
– Large master bedroom well appointed with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Floor-to-ceiling glass opens onto paved alfresco setting and vast level lawn
– Polished concrete floors, fireplace, hydronic heating, intricate brick work and double carport
– Surrounded by multiple parks and reserves in quiet family-friendly location
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.