91 Balmoral Street, Hornsby
Welcome to “Nerola”, a charming circa 1900s weatherboard cottage located in the sought-after medical precinct surrounding Hornsby Hospital. With beautiful period features including high patterned ceilings, two fireplaces, timber windows and polished floorboards, and of course a front picket fence, this little cottage is perfect for the professional couple or young family. First time offered in over a decade, you can enhance this property with a new kitchen and bathroom then enjoy the low maintenance easy lifestyle close to all the amenities of Hornsby shire and surrounding National Parks. And with a 700m walk to Westfield Hornsby and its vibrant hub for shopping, dining, cinemas, fitness and trains for city and school transport, this cottage presents a rare opportunity to have a little bit history with all the convenience of modern suburban living.
– 3 bedrooms, two with built in robes, 1 bathroom, separate laundry
– Separate lounge and dining, large spacious kitchen with ample storage
– Private rear courtyard, secure for small children and furry friends
– Offstreet parking for one, established garden needing a little TLC
– Catchment for Waitara Public School, Asquith Girls HIgh & Asquith Boys High
– Close to M1 Motorway, Cumberland Highway and North Connex for CBD commutes