7 Spedding Road, Hornsby Heights
Commanding elevated bushland panoramas towards the valley and beyond, this family home is immersed in an uplifting sense of comfort and relaxation. Its spacious layout showcases a choice of living rooms and plenty of accommodation, while the private outdoor setting caters for relaxed entertaining and leisure activities. Spanning an 810sqm level block on the high side of the street, this property is moments from parks and buses, while also placed in the catchment for Hornsby North Public School.
– Formal lounge, skylit dining zone plus a casual family area flowing outdoors
– Undercover entertaining deck overlooking the above-ground swimming pool
– Lovely gardens amidst child-friendly backyard and sunny north facing lawn
– Easycare kitchen appointed with quality appliances and generous cabinetry
– Four bedrooms including a master retreat with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Separate study, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge room
– Air conditioning, gas heating, lock-up garage/workshop and double carport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information