10 Spedding Road, Hornsby Heights
Stunningly renovated throughout and showcasing high-quality inclusions this home is set on a leafy 771.4sqm corner block on the high side of the road with a northerly rear aspect. With spacious open plan living and light filled interiors this home has a seamless indoor/outdoor flow leading to an expansive tiled alfresco area ideal for year-round entertaining with views over the level rear yard. Positioned on the high side of the road with front views over Galston Gorge and minutes walk to parks, ovals and reserve, bush walks,1.9km to Asquith rail and shops, 2.5km to Hornsby rail and Westfield and catchment for the sought after Hornsby North public school, Asquith Boys and Girls and Kuringai High.
– Impressive modern facade with sunny front porch
Fashionable Hamptons style kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar, 40mm stone bench tops, shaker style doors and subway tiling, stainless steel appliances
– Open plan lounge and dining with oak timber floors leads outdoors and overlooks rear yard
– 3 double bedrooms with high ceilings, 2 fully renovated fully tiled bathrooms
– Fabulous flow to rear alfresco style tiled deck with covered pergola and ceiling fan perfect for year round entertaining
– Landscaped gardens, double side gates, electric double swing gate with rear access, level lawns and fully fenced ideal for kids and pets
– Oversized separate automatic garage with workshop and parking for up to 2 cars
– Other features include high ceilings, air-conditioning, new windows throughout with roller blinds
– Excellent location with beautiful outlook, doorsteps to bus, shopping centres, schools, parks and transport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information