55 Stanhope Road, Killara
Positioned just moments from rail and shops, this grand double brick residence sits proudly in one of Killara’s finest streets. Boasting a magnificent Georgian façade, this two-and-a-half storey property exudes space and style with an ageless aesthetic. Step inside and be awed by the double vaulted foyer towering 5.8m over the elegant marble foyer and staircase. French pane windows flood the space with natural light, creating a warm and peaceful atmosphere which saturates the entire home. Offering a multiplicity of living areas, the interior is both highly livable and functional. The front garden provides complete privacy from the street and the backyard features a north-south court, pool and terrace.
– Double brick throughout, constructed in 1991 and designed by renowned architect Harvey Little
– Airy gas kitchen with solid timber cabinetry plus Miele and Ilve appliances
– Both of the large formal and casual living spaces include fireplaces and high 2.8m ceilings
– King sized master suite includes dressing room and luxurious marble ensuite
– Bedroom on the ground floor includes a full sized bathroom for family and guests
– Ground level living with a wet bar opens to pool and tennis court.
– Internal access from the garage, large gym/media room plus mudroom/storage
– Ducted air conditioning, three car garage, security system, ample storage
– Short walk to Killara and Lindfield train stations, and local shops including Harris Farm
– Killara High catchment
– Easy access up and down the train line to prestige schools including Knox, PLC, Ravenswood and Shore.