43 Powell Street, Killara
“Lochinvar” c.1935 presents a rare opportunity to easily enhance the two-storey full brick grandeur of times past into your dream home of the future. Positioned on a 936sqm parcel of land, in a tightly held blue ribbon location amongst other homes of outstanding calibre.
Delivering prized walk to rail convenience and set in popular Killara High School zone. Showcasing the timeless appeal of generously proportioned interiors accented by gracious character details. Five of the six bedrooms reside on the upper level while the brand new architect designed granny flat presents fully self-contained accommodation ideal for in-laws, young adults or an additional income.
– Elegant full brick character residence showcasing refined architectural grandeur
– Premier eastside, walk to rail and Killara High School, in Killara Public School zone
– High ceilings, double hung windows, arched French doors, original tallowwood floors
– Formal lounge and dining, fireplace, adjoining sunroom/home office opening to the garden
– Beautiful light-filled conservatory for family meals and a quiet family room TV lounge
– Generous kitchen open to conservatory, abundant storage, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher
– Five large bedrooms upstairs plus a separate study, built in robes, sun-kissed master bedroom
– Custom designed granny flat: living, full kitchen, bedroom, bath, laundry and verandah
-Three bathrooms, full main proximate to bedrooms, vintage motifs, internal laundry
– Al fresco entertaining overlooking the private and peaceful rear garden with lush lawn
– Large in ground pool for family fun and keeping fit and plumbed for gas heating
– Elegant street presence with formal front garden featuring sandstone paths and camellia hedges
– Lock up garage with internal access, ducted reverse air con and instant gas hot water