2 Stannards Place, Kirribilli
Offered to market for the first time since 1962, this is a once-in-a-life time opportunity to acquire a rare waterfront offering in one of Sydney's most sought after suburbs. Set on 790 sqm of waterfront land presenting extraordinary potential, the current mid-century home requires a dedicated renovation, providing the perfect chance for a savvy buyer to build their dream home.
Whatever the future holds for the site, it's guaranteed to capture majestic boat scattered water views across Careening Cove toward the Ensemble Theatre. The property is peacefully secluded in a quiet cul-de-sac, moments to harbour ferries at North Sydney Wharf, Milson Park, foreshore walks, vibrant Kirribilli village as well as offering rapid access to the city by foot, train, bus or car.
– Potential to purchase individually or together with the adjoining property in one line to create a remarkable home (STCA) on a total of 1269sqm of land, across three separate titles and a water frontage of 38.42 metres
– Potential to add second storey subject to council approval
– Sydney Harbour frontage with a deep waterfront jetty and berth plus additional slipway
– Harbourside swimming pool, level grassed area plus separate cabana
– A genuinely unique opportunity for savvy buyers who understand the incredibly rare offering
– Walking distance to esteemed schools including Loreto Kirribilli and St Aloysius' College
– For open inspections/viewings, it is advised to find parking along High Street
Conjunction Agent – Colliers International
Guillaume Volz – 0404 887 717
Henry Burke – 0418 238 636
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties.
For more information please contact the listing agent.