4 Stannards Place, Kirribilli
Rarely does an opportunity of such opportunity arise, offered to market for the first time in 82 years set on 479sqm of waterfront land presenting extraordinary potential. The current c1920s bungalow enjoys uninterrupted water views and is positioned right on the water's edge. The home requires some updates andto , provides the perfect chance for savvy buyers to create their dream home (STCA).
Whatever the future holds for the site, it's guaranteed to capture majestic boat scattered water views across Careening Cove toward the Ensemble Theatre. The property is peacefully secluded in a quiet cul-de-sac, moments to harbour ferries at North Sydney Wharf, Milson Park, foreshore walks, vibrant Kirribilli village as well as offering rapid access to the city by foot, train, bus or car.
– Potential to purchase individually or together with the adjoining property in one line to create a remarkable home (STCA) on a total of 1269sqm of land, across three separate titles and a water frontage of 38.42 metres
– Secure tightly-held family-owned waterfront property available for the first time since 1938
– A genuinely unique opportunity for savvy buyers who understand the incredibly rare offering
– Walking distance to esteemed schools including Loreto Kirribilli and St Aloysius' College
– For open inspections/viewings, it is advised to find parking along High Street
Conjunction Agent – Colliers International
Guillaume Volz – 0404 887 717
Henry Burke – 0418 238 636
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.