33 Primula Street, Lindfield
Lavishly presented with luxurious finishes, this sundrenched architect designed entertainer showcases full brick and concrete slab construction with an expansive two-storey layout that never fails to impress.
Set on 834sqm of land, the home is ideal for large or extended families wanting plenty of space across the multiple living areas that open out to the wraparound pool and terrace. The fifth bed downstairs accommodates young adults, grandparents or offers a generous work from home space. Great family location only footsteps to Primula Oval, in Beaumont Road and Killara High catchments and close to Lindfield Learning Village.
– Elegant formal lounge with cathedral ceiling, adjacent formal dining
– Soaring ceilings throughout, vast family room and media lounge effortlessly flowing to pool terrace
– Caesarstone kitchen integrated with casual dining, walk in pantry, large breakfast bar
– Impressive Smeg range, gas cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher, rangehood
– Large bedrooms, four upstairs, fifth great for guests/in-laws, built in robes
– Master with private balcony views, renovated ensuite and walk in robe
– Opulent bathrooms, main and guest in marble, main with bath and shower
– Sparkling in ground pool, frameless glass surrounds, refreshing deep end
– Extensive granite/marble, stunning open tread staircase, soaring entry
– Established child-friendly garden, lawn for play and privacy hedges
– Double lock up garage, auto door, internal access and workshop area
– Three zone ducted reverse cycle air con, gaspoints, alarm and built in storage
– Walk to Lindfield train station, or a short stroll to buses to Lindfield train station, Chatswood and Macquarie University.