96 Grosvenor Road, Lindfield
Nestled into an elevated position on 973sqm, with treetop views across Sir Phillip Game Reserve this versatile property is ideal for extended families looking for extra space or rental income from a fully self-contained separate two-bedroom granny flat completed in 2013.
Utilise the whole property for your large or intergenerational family where individual zones promote independence and harmonious living. Wraparound entertaining areas and a large sunny pool that's perfect for swimming laps creates the perfect space for relaxing with friends and family. Bus in street for Macquarie Park, Chatswood and Lindfield rail.
– Three-bedroom main residence, multiple living areas and breezy outlook
– Renovated kitchen, gas cooktop, electric oven, two-drawer dishwasher
– Open plan lounge/dining flowing to deck, casual living and a family room
– Master opening to deck, built in robes, third/study with drop down bed
– Two bathrooms, renovated main with on-trend fittings and colours
– Lock up garage, internal access, carport and car space turning bay
– Wine cellar, workshop, internal laundry, storage, reverse air conditioning
– Poolside entertaining deck and private gated rear garden
– Stroll to the beautiful Lane Cove National Park and Lane Cove River
– In Lindfield Public catchment, walk to Lindfield Learning Village
– Modern separate two-bed granny flat for completely independent living
– Open living/dining, full integrated kitchen, bathroom with enclosed laundry
– Separate garden entrance path distinct from the main home for easy access