4 Stokes Place, Lindfield
Set at the high point of a quiet cul-de-sac this expansive family home delivers immediate comfort on 834sqm of land with dual street access to Highfield Lane. The elevated position showcases leafy district views that push out to the horizon in the flourishing heart of Lindfield.
A short walk takes you to Lindfield rail, substantial food markets, cafes and boutiques, while two of the area’s best primary schools are footsteps away. This brilliant location also includes catchments for popular Beaumont Road Public School and coveted Killara High School.
– Tranquil elevated cul-de-sac, dual street access and district views
– Refreshed with new paint throughout, timber floors, split level layout
– Lounge and family room opening to the pool and outdoor entertaining
– Dining room is a versatile space adjoining the kitchen and lounge
– Family kitchen, generous pantry/storage, electric cooking dishwasher
– Five bedrooms, study/sixth, master with view, walk in robe, ensuite
– Two bathrooms, two-way main for a second ensuite, internal laundry
– Sandstone entertaining terrace, sunny sparkling pool, sun patio, views
– Double lock up garage, level terraced lawns, sandstone garden boxes
– Split system reverse air conditioning, Opal Switch solar inverter
– Walk to rail and shops 750m approx., bus to Macquarie Uni 350m
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.