11 Blenheim Road, Lindfield
Contact Agent for Private Appointment
Rich in warmth and beauty, this exceptional c1913 character home exudes the kind of effortless charm only a residence of this vintage can deliver. Past the picket fenced frontage, stunning established garden and welcoming front verandah, a step inside reveals elegant well presented interiors, with a choice of formal and casual living zones set beneath soaring ornate ceilings. The property is placed on a sunlit 917sqm block, a walk to trains, village shops and cafés, while near prestige schools.
– Magnificent formal living zone offers superb space and a lovely fireplace
– Bright casual family room opens to pristine sprawling garden via French doors
– Charming separate Corian finished kitchen has dishwasher and electric cooktop
– Large bedrooms all provide built-ins, master offers stylish near new ensuite
– Deluxe new main bathroom, central heating, kauri pine floors, garage
– Moments to Lindfield station, shops, Harris Farm, cafes and schools
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.