15 Russell Avenue, Lindfield
Showcasing gracious Federation elegance, this premier east side home offers generous comfort with modern updates and additions integrated with original character. The splendid pilaster arch entry hall introduces soaring detailed ceilings, leadlight, and Kauri floors. All living areas open to the outdoors, including the grand formal lounge and dining, and casual living and meals. Easy walk to rail and Lindfield's café lifestyle. Short commute to Chatswood, City, and private schools.
– Impressive 847sqm (approx.) of land, 19m frontage with a side drive
– Original splendour, ornate ceilings, leadlight, fireplaces, Kauri floors
– Modern updates and additions, selection of formal and casual living rooms
– Granite kitchen, casual meals, flow to deck, St George gas/elec. cooking
– Four bedrooms, built in robes, large windows, separate home office/study
– Two well-presented bathrooms, traditional style main, marble vanity
– Casual living, built in cabinets, solar inverter, workshop, wine cellar
– Paved entertaining in the private garden, sweeping level lawn for play
– Carport, garage for two cars, ample on-site parking, split reverse air con, 6000 litre water tanks.
– In Lindfield Public and Killara High (2022) zones, walk rail and shopping