210 The Entrance Road, Long Jetty
Situated in a central location, this property is situated on approx. 1012m2 with approx. 20 meter frontage. Currently configured as two accommodations.
Flat 1 – living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
Flat 2 – living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
Also features garage, off street parking and large low maintenance private back yard.
The secret here is the Land Zoning R1 Residential.
210 The Entrance Road Long Jetty offers all the centrally located Long Jetty lovelies such as:
– High main road exposure in one of the Australia's most sought after lifestyle suburbs.
– To the north are the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family friendly sea side township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance, The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world class Shelly Beach Golf Club then onto Bateau Bay Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair, Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is Toowoon Bay & Blue Bay and all their glory including surfing, swimming & other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield Shopping Centre, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD 1h 35min and front door to Newcastle CBD 1h 15m.
Make sure this development opportunity is on your shopping list.
Council Rates: 2,634.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $684.00 approx. per annum
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.